Do you want to lift your butt?
Tone it up?
Or maybe wish it wasn't so flat??
Well I have a workout for you that I swear by! Your. Best. Booty.
I have been doing this workout for years. I've taught many clients this workout series and always ended my workout classes with this.
EVERYONE LOVES IT.
The best thing about this workout is that you will notice your butt tightening, lifting, and growing as time goes on. And who doesn't want a tighter a**?! The other best thing about this workout is that you will feel it working! I would be shocked if your glutes weren't burning through this workout. (If they aren't, let me know! I can definitely make this more challenging)
This is a workout that can be added to the end of your cardio, on your legs day, after Pilates or Yoga! Really, anytime. But there is one important thing to remember- You should not work the same muscles two days in a row. Your muscles need time to recover and rebuild after being broken down! So if this a workout you want to do often, then I recommend doing it every other day and to be sure you're not working these muscles on the alternating days. Also- doing it every other day will give you the best and fastest results but it does need to be in combination with at least cardio.
So here is Your Best Booty Workout!
For detailed descriptions of the exercises, click here. If you have any questions, contact me!
Click here for a downloadable work document of the exercises!
- 15 Right and 15 Left Leg Squat Kickbacks.
- 15 Right and 15 Left Squat Side Kicks.
These next exercises are to be done straight through with no rest between.
- 25 Floor Bridges- wide
- 25 Floor Bridges- narrow
- 15 Floor Bridges- wide *ON LAST REP: hold at top and tap knees together 20 times
- 15 Floor Bridges- wide
- 10 Floor Bridges- narrow
These next exercises are done on your hands and knees and should be completed continuously through in the order listed for the right leg. Rest. Then complete all for the left leg.
- 15 'all fours' kickback
- 15 'all fours' leg curls
- 15 'all fours' leg curl pump
For Beginners- You have some options:
- Take out the squats in the first section of exercises and just standing in place with your feet should width apart, SLOWLY kick your leg straight back tightening your glutes at the top, and then do the same for the side leg lefts.
- Begin with Group 2 exercises
- Do each group separately (such as throughout the day) or on different days.
- Rest between each Group 2 and Group 3exercise instead of doing it straight through
For more challenging:
- Increase the reps
- Add a single leg squat to Group 1 exercises
- For Group 2 exercises, lift one leg slightly and complete through with the right leg lifted, then the left leg lifted
Again, if you have any questions please ask!
Now that you've got this awesome glutes workout, you just have to go do it- you'll be on the way to Your Best Booty!
P.S- How is your Monthly Challenge going? I hope you are climbing stairs!! Adding a little extra activity throughout the day makes a difference! If you aren't able to take the stairs, try parking farther away when going shopping or pace while talking on the phone!
Good luck with continuing your monthly challenge! I hope you'll get to try this workout sometime soon and love it as much as I do!
I'll be posting a recipe next week, so look out for a yummy, healthy meal :)
. Be Happy and Healthy,